Re: Hisakawa Aya concert

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Richard Kim <rickkim@wam.umd.edu>
subject Re: Hisakawa Aya concert
date Thu, 4 Jan 1996 00:50:18 -0500 (EST)
	Wow... this is a late reply.. ^_^;;

On Mon, 25 Dec 1995, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> The Hisakawa Aya Christmas concert was very nice!
> It was a great way to finish of the week of Christmas events.. (^_^;)

	I'd say! ^_^;

> 12/17 81 Produce charity (Junko!)

	Wai!

> 12/17 Parachute Tenchi Christmas (Tomo!)
> 12/21 Ikezawa Haruna live (Haruna!)
> 12/22 Ezaki Productions event (Kikuko!)

	Wai wai!

> 12/23 Saint Tail show (Kikuko's voice!)
> 12/23 Iwao Junko concert (Junko!)
> 12/24 Hisakawa Aya concert (Aya!)

	Wai wai wai wai wai!! ^_^;;
	The more I hear about this concert, the more I wish I could have gone...

> Maybe I (or someone else) will do a detailed report later..

	I would have... ;_;

> Aya was in a snowman kigurumi.

	Cute..

> Aya was in a white one-piece outfit with a short, short mini skirt
> that flared out..  looked very cute.

	O-o
	No picutes allowed, right? ;_;

>  Jinsei, Matsuriya (from Hikari)
>  Aoi Sorawo Dakishimetai (from Hikari)
>  Sunday (from Hikari)
>  Wait For Me (from "for you for me" (Aya's third album))
>  Kono Michi ga Owarumadeni (from "for you for me")

	Nice songs... she does this every year, too...

> Aya dressed up as Ami-chan.  Very, very cute!

	How? Sailor fuku?

> (the guitar player dressed up as Sailor Mercury)

	He what? :P

>  Moonlight Densetsu (from Sailor Moon)
>  In the Groove (from Sera Victory)
>
> Aya wore a fancy white and light purple evening gown type dress.
> Very pretty, had her hair up.. (which I don't like too much)

	I agree; it looks better down...

>  Merry Christmas (from the "Aoi Sorawo Dakishimetai" CD single)
>  Boku no Sukina Hito (from Aya-Tokiwo Tsumuide)
>  Kinmokusei (from Aya-Tokiwo Tsumuide)
>  Akai Sunadokei (from Hikari)
>  Tila-so-Tilalifo, Hallelujah, Shiny Day (from Hikari) [a medley]
>  Hikari (from Hikari)

	This is alot of songs for one concert; how long did it last?

> Aya wore a shirt with a collar and short short shorts and a cap.
> (for encore)
>  Take it Easy (from Aya-Tokiwo Tsumuide)
>  Daijo-bu! (from the "Sunday" CD single)

	Good choice of songs for the encore... (and a VERY nice outfit... ^_^;)

> Kikuko was in the audience for the night session. but I didn't see her..
> In the day session, Tomizawa Michie and Araki Kae were in the audience,
> and I did see them.

	Really? Interesting, that they go to each others' events... ^_^

-Richard "Pocky" Kim
--the ORIGINAL Pockyman
-"Sailor special pocky attack!"

Search field Search string