Re: [event] Hisakawa Aya Christmas Live '95

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: [event] Hisakawa Aya Christmas Live '95
date Wed, 3 Jan 1996 15:21:41 -0800 (PST)
On Wed, 27 Dec 1995, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Hisakawa Aya Christmas Live '95
> Event
>     Hisakawa Aya Christmas Live '95
>
> On December 24, Hisakawa Aya had her Christmas concert at the Nihon
> Seinekan Hall (which seats 1360).  There were two sessions, at 15:00 and
> 19:00.  Each session was around two hours, and were basically the same.

Wouldn't it have been easier to book a place seating three or four thousand?

> The list of songs that she sang is as follows.
> <snipped>

A pretty good playlist, I like all of those songs that I have heard before.

> As the show started, the music began, and a large snowman began to move.
> The arms popped out and then the snowman stood up.  It was Hisakawa Aya
> inside the snowman costume!  After dancing around on the stage with a
> couple other snowmen, all of the snowmen went off the stage, and
> Hisakawa Aya appeared in a short, short white one piece dress and began
> to sing "Jinsei, Matsuriya".  Aya also was wearing a white hat and short
> white boots.

I guess she was saving her absolute qutest wardrobe for this concert.  ;_;

> For "Moonlight Densetsu", Aya came onto the stage doing a cosplay of
> Mizuno Ami!  She wore the same school outfit as Mizuno Ami from the
> Sailor Moon anime.  Then for "In The Groove", Aya put on sunglasses.
> One of the guitarists (male) dressed up as Sailor Mercury too..

What exactly does "dressing like Ami" mean?  Did she come out with blue
hair too?  If not, who's to say she wasn't dressing like Usagi?  (^_^;)

> During the fast and lively songs, Aya was bouncing around and was danc-
> ing a lot.  The crowd was standing up and cheering for her.  But for the
> slow songs and during the talk sections, the crowd sat down, so it
> didn't end up to be an all-standing concert.

I would have fixed that if I were in the first row!  (^_^;;)

> As expected, Aya did make some mistakes during her songs. (^_^;) She
> even shouted out, "I'm sorry, I made a mistake!" in the middle of the
> songs.

She didn't have the guys with the big cue cards with her?  (^_^)

For those who care, this is my current Hisakawa Aya Top 10 song list:

1) Boku no Suki na Hito
2) Hi-Ka-Ri
3) Tila-So-Tilalifo-Kaze wo Kanjite
4) Jinsei Matsurya
5) Toki wo Tsumuide
6) Merry Christmas*
7) Aoi Sora wo Dakishimetai
8) Mizu no Labyrinth
9) Tsuki no Yoru ni
10)Don't Worry and Believe My Love

* (I've only heard the live version of this song)

 @    S K U L D    - Joe Petrow  joepet@server.berkeley.edu - HISAKAWA AYA  @
^_^ Koi no Housoku -         "Toki wo tsumuideiru."         -   Hi-Ka-Ri   ^_^
For more information on the Skuld ML,  e-mail skuld-request@usagi.jrd.dec.com
Visit the Skuld Shrine!  HTTP://server.berkeley.edu/~joepet/skuld_shrine.html

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs