Re: [AYA] Merry Christmas, Mini Skirts, and Feet

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: [AYA] Merry Christmas, Mini Skirts, and Feet
date Fri, 1 Dec 1995 18:45:19 -0800 (PST)
On Fri, 1 Dec 1995, Christian Balzer wrote:

> >       Most Japanese women dont have legs worth showing off anyway,
> >       better that she wear a long skirt and you can drool about
> >       forbidden fruits.
> >
> IMHO, Aya-chan has pretty decent legs... O_O

I saw them pretty close up, you won't hear any complaints from me...

On Fri, 1 Dec 1995, Richard "Pocky" Kim wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Nov 1995, Joe Petrow wrote:
>
> > Watched Aya Mail 3 for about the 27th time today.  (^_^;;)
>
> 	^_^;; Trying to catch up to me, Joe? ^_-;

I'm sure I'll be way out of your league until I hit triple digits.

> > Finally, is it just me or does Aya have rather large feet for a woman her
> > size?  What is her shoe size anyway?  (^_^;)
>
> 	I don't think she does... and I don't know her show size... I
> would guess maybe size 7?

Maybe it was just the angle of the particular shot I saw that made me
think that.  I usually pick up on things like that, seeing as I myself
wear a size 15.  (^_^;)

 @    S K U L D    - Joe Petrow  joepet@server.berkeley.edu - HISAKAWA AYA  @
^_^ Koi no Housoku -         "Toki wo tsumuideiru."         -   Hi-Ka-Ri   ^_^
For more information on the Skuld ML,  e-mail skuld-request@usagi.jrd.dec.com
Visit the Skuld Shrine!  HTTP://server.berkeley.edu/~joepet/skuld_shrine.html

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs