Re: Dirty Pair Flash 2 CD (was Re: Shiny Night (11/18))

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Richard \"Pocky\" Kim" <rickkim@wam.umd.edu>
subject Re: Dirty Pair Flash 2 CD (was Re: Shiny Night (11/18))
date Fri, 1 Dec 1995 17:51:03 -0500 (EST)
On Sat, 2 Dec 1995, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Kevin writes:
> |
> | Hey, I don't remember DPF being this ecchi...
>
> Only this story is.  The other stories aren't.

	Makes sense... although Yuri IS the one the lesbian flower shop
girl fell in love with... ^_^;;;

> | > Some of the lines in this makes Saber Marionette look like kids stuff.
> | > Maybe I'll send this to Pocky, and he can do a summary. (^_^;)
> |
> | Oh, man, you're going to rely on him for a report?!  He still hasn't even
> | told me how Hisakawa Aya managed to step in her own dooky!  ^_-  ^_^;;
>
> I don't think he has the tape yet.

	No, I don't...

> | Why don't you just write the report, and say that I did it?  Then you
> | don't have to be embarrassed.  ^o^
>
> I don't have time..
> Can you play .au files if I sample the "good" parts? (^_^;)
> I also gotta sample "Cotton Boy" (the one on the drama CD).
>
> Anyway I just copied the tape.
>
> | What, did they actually do it with each other?!!!!  >_<
>
> I guess it's more what they say and the way Kouda Mariko says it. (^_^;)

	This is interesting, since she usually plays the 'victim' (Mimu
to Kikuko's Corvette... ^_^;;)

> A "preview"..  (the exact details might be wrong..)
>
> After they kiss..
> Yuri: You're lousy!  You just kept your mouth shut and bit your teeth.
> Kei: Well that's better than what you did!  You stuck your tongue
>  into my mouth.
> Yuri: Of course!  They would have found out we were acting if I didn't!
> Kei: Do you really do that?
> Yuri: Of course.
> Kei: Oh, I didn't know.

	This is funny... Hitoshi, I will definately do a report on this.
(Kenta, tetsudate kureru?)

-Richard "Pocky" Kim
--the ORIGINAL Pockyman
-"Sailor special pocky attack!"