Re: Dirty Pair Flash 2 CD (was Re: Shiny Night (11/18))

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Richard \"Pocky\" Kim" <rickkim@wam.umd.edu>
subject Re: Dirty Pair Flash 2 CD (was Re: Shiny Night (11/18))
date Fri, 1 Dec 1995 17:47:44 -0500 (EST)
On Fri, 1 Dec 1995, Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy' wrote:

> > From: toshi@win.or.jp (Hitoshi Doi)
> >
> > The Dirty Pair Flash 2 CD drama was the second half of a two parter.
> > Yuri and Kei had to join a society of women.  They had to demonstrate
> > that they were lovers..  The first test was a kiss.
> > The second test was to love each other..
>
> Hey, I don't remember DPF being this ecchi...

	Neither do I, but it seems Aya's show has a tendency to attract
ecchi things... ^_^;;

> > Some of the lines in this makes Saber Marionette look like kids stuff.
> > Maybe I'll send this to Pocky, and he can do a summary. (^_^;)
>
> Oh, man, you're going to rely on him for a report?!  He still hasn't even
> told me how Hisakawa Aya managed to step in her own dooky!  ^_-  ^_^;;

	I haven't gotten the tapes yet...

> Why don't you just write the report, and say that I did it?  Then you
> don't have to be embarrassed.  ^o^
>
> MORE ecchi than Saber Marionette stuff?!  @_@

	SM Girls wasn't all that ecchi... at least, not as much as I
thought it was going to be... ^_^;;

> What, did they actually do it with each other?!!!!  >_<

	Ummm... I'll see... ^_^;;

-Richard "Pocky" Kim
--the ORIGINAL Pockyman
-"Pockinazuma Kiiick!"(with apologies to Gainax ^_^;;)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs