Re: [AYA] Merry Christmas, Mini Skirts, and Feet

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Richard \"Pocky\" Kim" <rickkim@wam.umd.edu>
subject Re: [AYA] Merry Christmas, Mini Skirts, and Feet
date Fri, 1 Dec 1995 17:39:11 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 30 Nov 1995, Joe Petrow wrote:

> Watched Aya Mail 3 for about the 27th time today.  (^_^;;)

	^_^;; Trying to catch up to me, Joe? ^_-;

> I really like that "Merry Christmas" ballad she does, but I don't think
> it is on any of her Solo CD's.  Is this song recorded on any CD?

	I don't think she has... :/

> Because I...well, I didn't have a reason but I didn't feel like I needed
> to justify this activity anyway (^_^;) I was trying to find some kind of
> picture or video footage of Aya in a mini-skirt.  The closest thing I
> found was the knee-high Santa outfit she wore in the concert.  Does
> anybody else know of any pictures fitting the bill?  (Gunsmith Cats event
> maybe?)

	I don't think I've ever seen Aya in a mini... hmmm...

> Finally, is it just me or does Aya have rather large feet for a woman her
> size?  What is her shoe size anyway?  (^_^;)

	I don't think she does... and I don't know her show size... I
would guess maybe size 7?

-Richard "Pocky" Kim
--the ORIGINAL Pockyman
-"Sailor special pocky attack!"