Dirty Pair Flash 2 CD (was Re: Shiny Night (11/18))

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy'" <kasumi@eden.com>
subject Dirty Pair Flash 2 CD (was Re: Shiny Night (11/18))
date Fri, 1 Dec 1995 09:14:27 -0600 (CST)
> From: toshi@win.or.jp (Hitoshi Doi)
>
> The Dirty Pair Flash 2 CD drama was the second half of a two parter.
> Yuri and Kei had to join a society of women.  They had to demonstrate
> that they were lovers..  The first test was a kiss.
> The second test was to love each other..

Hey, I don't remember DPF being this ecchi...

> Some of the lines in this makes Saber Marionette look like kids stuff.
> Maybe I'll send this to Pocky, and he can do a summary. (^_^;)

Oh, man, you're going to rely on him for a report?!  He still hasn't even
told me how Hisakawa Aya managed to step in her own dooky!  ^_-  ^_^;;

Why don't you just write the report, and say that I did it?  Then you
don't have to be embarrassed.  ^o^

--
     To live.  To die.  To be silly.  That is the way of the Otaku.
         kasumi@eden.com           (Ranma 1/2 Stupid Help Desk)

MORE ecchi than Saber Marionette stuff?!  @_@

What, did they actually do it with each other?!!!!  >_<

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs