Re: TM Live 94

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from ktoh@td2cad.intel.com
subject Re: TM Live 94
date Thu, 30 Nov 95 21:24:10 PST
Yuchou Hu wrote (about TM Live 94):

> Here is a rundown of this LD.  Hitoshi, feel free to use it as you see fit,
> but the title to track 10 needs fixing.

[]
> 3. Boku wa Motto Pioneer (Yokoyama Chisa)
>
>    Words fail me in describing what she is wearing.  It's red and yellow
> and rubbery.  Imagine a lifesaver around her waist.  Mizutani says it
> reminds her of a yakisoban.  She gets out of breath while singing.  It's a
> fun song, the OP of the 2nd OAV series.

This, IMHO, was the most interesting track in this video.
The first time I saw her dress, I almost had a nosebleed H_H

> 4. Chotto Mukuchi no Onna no Ko (Kozakura Etsuko)
>
>    She wears a pair of rabbit ears.  Her singing is unbearable IMHO.

Sansei!

Kenny
(who's wondering why he's at work at 9:20 pm california time...)

--
Kenny Toh, ktoh@td2cad.intel.com
The biggest Kotono Mitsuishi fan in the west!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs