Re: Seiyuu in Strange Places

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy'" <kasumi@eden.com>
subject Re: Seiyuu in Strange Places
date Thu, 30 Nov 1995 15:31:45 -0600 (CST)
> From: Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
>
> >From a fictional wrestling card on rec.sport.pro.wrestling...
> ----------
> "INTRODUCING FIRST..."
> [Cue music: "So Bad Boy" by Aya Hisakawa.]
> "FROM COLUMBIA, MISSOURI...WEIGHING 245 POUNDS...HERE IS..."BAD
> BOY"...STEVE...BLACK!!!!"
> ----------
> This is both the first time I have ever seen a seiyuu's name on an
> American non-anime Usenet group.  But in all places a professional
> wrestling group!?!?

Well, considering YOU'RE on the newsgroup, why can't other seiyuu fen?  ^_-;;

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if the fan just quoted that only
because he watched some anime with that song in it.  Tell me, is that
song used in Mamono Hunter Yohko?  One of the CDs carries the name of the
song you mentioned.

I have to spam, sorry:
   Speaking of strange places to see stuff, I just read this week's
Austin Chronicle magazine (a very avant garde, free newspaper) and it had
an article about Rumiko Takahashi.  It was both positive and negative,
and it actually sounded like the writer had a brain.  I was surprised
that it wasn't the usual stupid fanboy slop.

--
     To live.  To die.  To be silly.  That is the way of the Otaku.
         kasumi@eden.com           (Ranma 1/2 Stupid Help Desk)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited