Twinbee Paradise (was: Idol Project...)

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy'" <kasumi@eden.com>
subject Twinbee Paradise (was: Idol Project...)
date Thu, 2 Nov 1995 09:40:37 -0600 (CST)
> From: "Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy'" <kasumi@eden.com>
> Subject: Re: Idol Project (Legend of the Overcute)
>
> By the way:  Hitoshi "screwed up" (^_-) and put the first five minutes to
> Megumi Paradise 2 on the same tape following the Nowanchatte Say You.  At
> least, it's "(something) Paradise".  I can't hear the title clearly, being a
> stupid gaijin.  Regardless, it almost melted my brain, it was so kawaii.
>   [chime]  "Megumi!"  "Paradise!"  "TWO!!"  [genki theme plays]
>   "Aiko dewa (?)...  BIIIIII!!!"

I just found out from another MLer that it's not Megumi Paradise.  (I was
wondering how an anime could be a radio show, but I didn't know any other
Paradise show).

Anyway, I just want to say that I goofed, and that it's Twinbee Paradise,
and it's probably Kouda Mariko.  ^_^
   [chime]  "Twinbee!"  "Paradise!"  "BIIII!"(?)  [genki theme plays]
   "Aikotoba wa?  BIIII!!!"

(It's so sweet that your teeth develop cavities.  ^_^)

--
"Do you have what it takes to hold a Rumik World in the clutch of your hand?"
    Sometimes called Kevin Lew, but usually called something much worse.

The Law of Seiyuu Fen:  No matter how many cons you attend, how many
showings you see, or how many characters you cosplay, you'll never hear
Brid say, "Tie it up, tie it up" unless you're a Seiyuu Fan.  (Don't you
just pity the other fen?  ^_-)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited