Re: Idol Project (Legend of the Overcute)

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Joseph L. Petrow" <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: Idol Project (Legend of the Overcute)
date Wed, 1 Nov 1995 16:41:09 -0800 (PST)
On Thu, 2 Nov 1995, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Joe writes:
> |
> | I guess we should have paid better attention to who sang what at the event!
>
> They sang the CDS version at the event.
> Do you still have the yell chart?

Good question.  It's probably in a box somewhere from the last move.
I'll have to look for it someday soon.

Did the CDS version have any different lyrics?

 @    S K U L D    - Joe Petrow  joepet@server.berkeley.edu - HISAKAWA AYA  @
^_^ Koi no Housoku -         "Toki wo tsumuideiru."         -   Hi-Ka-Ri   ^_^
For more information on the Skuld ML,  e-mail skuld-request@usagi.jrd.dec.com
Visit the Skuld Shrine!  HTTP://server.berkeley.edu/~joepet/skuld_shrine.html

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs