[seiyuu:28870] Re: new love live game

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Michael Studte <izumi@iinet.net.au>
subject [seiyuu:28870] Re: new love live game
date Thu, 7 Jun 2018 19:22:58 +0800
On 5/06/2018 8:51 AM, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> The gameplay of the Girls Band Party songs is too hard for me.
> Hitting the notes in a straight line is too hard.
> Maybe I'm used to the School Idol Festival.

I'm only sticking with GBP because it's one of the few games available
outside Japan and I really liked the anime. I just play the story and
daily check-ins without having to do the skill games.

I wish I could figure out how to get Japanese games onto my Android, but
even when I was in Japan I couldn't successfully get onto the Japanese
droid store. I didn't want to totally log out of my Google accounts at
the time, since I needed them for my trip comms, etc.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs