Re: [radio] Pu Pe Pa - 1995.10.29

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Joseph L. Petrow" <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: [radio] Pu Pe Pa - 1995.10.29
date Tue, 31 Oct 1995 18:50:11 -0800 (PST)
On Wed, 1 Nov 1995, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> I wrote:
> | Pu Pe Pa - 1995.10.29
> |
> | Junko: How was this week for you?  Two weeks ago, I cut my hair 7 cm.
> |  It's starting to grow back.  I've always wanted a color copier.. and I
> |  bought it!
>
> I wonder how she looks now.  I was thinking that her
> hair was getting long..   I prefer Junko with shorter hair.

looks like my message from my work account got munched.  Oh well.

Anyway, I said that I used to feel that way about Aya when she started
growing her hair long.  But now that it's really long I like this look
even better.  Actually she looks great with short or long hair, I'd just
prefer it if she skipped the whole transition period from short to long.  ^_^

 @    S K U L D    - Joe Petrow  joepet@server.berkeley.edu - HISAKAWA AYA  @
^_^ Koi no Housoku -         "Toki wo tsumuideiru."         -   Hi-Ka-Ri   ^_^
For more information on the Skuld ML,  e-mail skuld-request@usagi.jrd.dec.com
Visit the Skuld Shrine!  HTTP://server.berkeley.edu/~joepet/skuld_shrine.html

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs