[seiyuu:28866] Re: new love live game

to <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from seiyuu@ml.usagi.org ("Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura")
subject [seiyuu:28866] Re: new love live game
date Tue, 1 May 2018 19:59:04 +0000 (UTC)
------=_Part_2863113_1245137421.1525204744367

=20

    On Monday, April 30, 2018, 8:16:40 PM PDT, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> =
wrote: =20
 seiyuu@usagi.org ("Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura") wrote:
|=20
>| Apparently Snow Halation Honoka, Snow Halation Nozomi,
>| Happy Party Train You and HPT Hanamaru have ridiculously strong powers.
> I don't know much about the powers and such,
> but I got a Happy Party Train Ruby, and she converts
> all the faces (in an arc across the game) into Ruby
> so I can easily get a big combo.

I have her too.=C2=A0 Her skill animation is cute.=C2=A0 Most of the fancie=
r skill animations are cute, though.

> In my other game I have a Snow Halation Honoka,> but I don't see her powe=
rs..
> Do I have to put her in the center?

Her Skill is the strong part, and you only get to use the Skill of your cen=
ter.=C2=A0 So, yes.

I drew a HPT You last night and can see the appeal of her skill.=C2=A0 She =
draws a line of You nesos across the screen, it's about two high and the wi=
dth of the screen, two lines from the bottom.=C2=A0 They explode when click=
ed, which often results in destroying the rest of the screen above that poi=
nt.=C2=A0 Very nice.

> Is the Chocolate event good for anything besides getting the
> three special girls?
The mission rewards go "Gold, boost ticket, recruit ticket" all the way thr=
ough #25, though #25 gives 30k gold.=C2=A0 But #25 requires 500 chocolate.=
=C2=A0 (^_^;;)=C2=A0 Since the recruit tickets can only give you the 2nd ye=
ar candy-themed members right now, you can get them to a pretty decent (but=
 random) skill level fairly easily.=C2=A0 I have six tickets used so far, a=
nd have Riko at 1, You at 2, and Chika at 3.=C2=A0 At 3, Chika's skill dest=
roys a pretty big chunk of the center of the board and I think it usually c=
reates a bomb too.=C2=A0 But even Riko at 1 was useful for the chocolate ev=
ent, I thought.

--Robert

 =20
------=_Part_2863113_1245137421.1525204744367