[seiyuu:28842] Re: Hawaii

to "seiyuu@usagi.org" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from Joe Petrow <joepetrow@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:28842] Re: Hawaii
date Mon, 22 Jan 2018 21:53:14 +0900
On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 7:32 PM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
> Joe Petrow <joepetrow@gmail.com> wrote:
> |
> | Wish I was in Hawaii. About 30cm of snow accumulation in Kamakura as of now..

> I'm in Shibuya now.
> Looking out the window, the sidewalks are all white,
> and the roads are jam packed.
> A couple hours ago, there were huge lines of people
> waiting to get into the train stations.
>
> I'm waiting for the lines to clear so I can head home..

Company was nice enough to let me leave a little after 3:30pm. Even
so, it took about 45 minutes to go one stop on the Yamanote, and get
on a Yokosuka Line train in Shinagawa, and from there the commute to
Kamakura was about twice as long as normal.

Just spent about two and a half hours shovelling snow in front of my
house. I was very happy to finally get to use the snow shovel I bought
four years ago.

  - Joe

Search field Search string

archive list