[seiyuu:28825] Re: current Love Live SIF event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from David Van Cleef <dvc@aeug.org>
subject [seiyuu:28825] Re: current Love Live SIF event
date Mon, 25 Dec 2017 11:38:18 +0900
On 12/25/17 11:08 AM, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
> I figured it out, and I see they are being very generous with the
> new Aqours SSRs.

I think you can get 10-11 of them total if you hit absolutely everything.

> But there are a lot of hard songs and many of the targets
> require a C combo (which I can only so with easy or normal mode).
> Since the osanpo rally has the 4x mode, I thought I can take it
> easy and just play a couple times a day..
> But if I want to clear the targets for the Aqours SSRs,
> I have to just play lots of games. (;_;)

Also perfect count for the challenge spots is not multiplied

> The score target SR is Riko, and to get the second and third ones
> it costs 2000 omiyage points.  In the previous osanpo rally events,
> I got those.  But with the SSRs at 2500, I think people will pass
> on the SRs and go for the SSRs.
> You can easily buy the second SR Riko later anyway.
>
> I think a lot of people will go for the 75k target.

I am going for enough to complete all the challenge spots and figure out
if I want to do any more once that's done. 75k seems a bit too much
work. So far haven't spent any loveca and just grinding challenges on
hard (I get less perfect/LP on Expert).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited