[seiyuu:28803] Re: Hiromi Tsuru passed away

to "seiyuu@usagi.org" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from Joe Petrow <joepetrow@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:28803] Re: Hiromi Tsuru passed away
date Sun, 19 Nov 2017 20:40:01 +0900
On Sun, Nov 19, 2017 at 8:32 PM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
> Sebastien_Jarry <jarry.sebastien1973@gmail.com> wrote:
> Very sad.
> I saw many of the new articles and such where they mention the roles
> that Hiromi did.  Anpan-man, Dragonball, GS Mikami were mentioned a lot,
> but most of them left out Kimagure Orange Road.
>
> I know Orange Road is minor compared to the others, but I bet most of
> the people here would mention Madoka first among Hiromi's characters..
> Orange Road was the anime that turned me from a casual anime fan
> to sort of a hard core fan.

KOR, Madoka in particular, was the gateway that turned me from a
casual student of Japanese into someone that divested most of his
assets, moved to Japan 22 years ago just to see seiyuu in person, and
remains there to this day.

...or maybe it was you that did that. (^_^;

  - Joe

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited