[seiyuu:28799] Re: Hiromi Tsuru passed away

to "seiyuu@usagi.org" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from Joe Petrow <joepetrow@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:28799] Re: Hiromi Tsuru passed away
date Fri, 17 Nov 2017 20:41:33 +0900
On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 8:10 PM, 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:
>> --089e08236f58dd9739055e273248
>>
>> Yesterday evening, at around 7:00 PM, the body of Hiromi Tsuru was founded
>> inside the driver seat of her own car, stopped on the Tokyo circle highway.
>> Her deceased was confirmed during her transfert into hospital by ambulance.
>>
>> There's not any sign of accident on her car.
>
> Tsuru's Management agent Aoni announced the cause of death :: Aortic
> delamination
>
> Aoni's web site is currently down due to excessive access.

I just got the page to come up, but didn't note any message related to this.

Kuwashima Houko will apparently do a book reading of Gauche the
Cellist at the Ginza Hakuhinkan Gekijo on January 7th. First time I've
heard that name in a long time.

  - Joe

Search field Search string

archive list