[seiyuu:28778] Re: New Half Brazilian Seiyuu

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [seiyuu:28778] Re: New Half Brazilian Seiyuu
date Thu, 19 Oct 2017 17:21:59 +0800
> Regarding the subject of this message..
> the two ways of cutting it makes the meaning very different. (^_^;
>
>  new / half brazilian / seiyuu
>  new half / brazilian seiyuu

(^_^;)
I do not know any "new half" seiyuu.

> "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:
> This season I'm watching Love Live, Konohana Kitan, and
> Wake Up Girls (just downloaded but haven't watched yet).

Wake Up Girls may be terminated pre-maturely, its previous director
Yamamoto Kan threaten to sue if the anime continu bto use the term
"Wake Up Girls"
Ref : Yamakan twitter
https://twitter.com/i/web/status/919427866357522432

> I only have one Sasaki Nozomi (the all hiragana one),
> as I haven't included the idol.

I am not talking about the the idol one, but the famous veteran male seiyuu 佐々木望

https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E4%BD%90%E3%80%85%E6%9C%A8%E6%9C%9B

Female seiyuu  ささきのぞみ (all hiragana) She change to use all hiragana to

prevent confusion with the male veteran seiyuu.
https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%81%95%E3%81%95%E3%81%8D%E3%81%AE%E3%81%9E%E3%81%BF

--
'CuSO4' Yung

Search field Search string