[seiyuu:28771] Re: Taneda Risa

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from richie <urip@interia.pl>
subject [seiyuu:28771] Re: Taneda Risa
date Mon, 16 Oct 2017 17:13:19 +0200
W dniu 2017-10-16 o 11:56, 'CuSO4' Yung pisze:

>> Taneda Risa 種田梨沙, who was on leave due to sickness since last year,
>> has returned and is gradually taking on jobs.  There was an
>> announcement from her agency in August, but she personally wrote a
>> message on her unit 「Rhodanthe*」's site a few days ago.
>>
>> (In Japanese)
>> 「ただいま!!」声優の種田梨沙、自らの言葉で復帰を初報告

>> http://nlab.itmedia.co.jp/nl/articles/1710/06/news141.html
> One of her latest photo :
> http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/koebuta/imgs/3/c/3c07b0c4.jpg
> Top row. left to tight : ?, Suwa, Higashiyama
> Bottom row, left to right : Nishi, ?, Tane-chan
>
> Anyone can identified the 2 "?".
>
> Takahashi Rii ? Uchiyama Yumi ?

I'm probably wrong but 1st "?" looks like Hikasa to me.
Anyway, wonderful news that Risa is back and healthy. A pity she didn't
manage to make it for third season of Erina-sama, though :( But her
health is most important, I understand that... just let me weep into
cushion while listening to Kanemoto's  mission impossible of replacing her.

richie

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited