[seiyuu:28759] Re: Hello from German

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "H. Lee" <galaxy@belldandy.de>
subject [seiyuu:28759] Re: Hello from German
date Mon, 18 Sep 2017 14:39:56 +0200 (CEST)
Hello 'CuSO4',

there is nothing you have to be worry about.
It is just a normal holiday blog with information and tips for the readers
- and of course comparisons (photos) and references to the anime.

Best regards.
HH

> 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.com> hat am 18. September 2017 um 10:02 geschrieben:
>

> Someone in Germany emailed me saying that he/she saw my Sora no Woto
> location Hunt Page in Spain city of Cuenca, and go there accordingly
> and wrote a blog.   Would like to ask any German speaker here to help
> read that blog to see if there is anything I should pay attention to.
>
> A casual google traslateion of the blog does not reveal anthing not normal.
>
> The blog in German :
> http://www.j-junk.de/allgemeines/cuenca-stadt-am-bergfels/
>
> He/she has been to JP, links in the blog has photos of layers in WonFes.
>
> My Sora no Woto Page
> http://www.cuso4.org/photos/20110408-es/20110408-es-snw.htm
>
> --
> 'CuSO4' Yung