[seiyuu:28752] Re: SIF osanpo rally event

to "seiyuu@usagi.org" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from seiyuu@ml.usagi.org ("Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura")
subject [seiyuu:28752] Re: SIF osanpo rally event
date Thu, 14 Sep 2017 16:01:10 +0000 (UTC)
On Thursday, September 14, 2017 1:24 AM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
> I can't figure out what makes the secret spots come up,
> but I try to play them when I can.
> Since the songs are random, and I didn't want to risk
> losing everything, I stuck to playing 2x instead of 4x.
> It seems there aren't that many "hard" songs, so maybe
> I'll do 4x from now on.

It feels like the omiyage multiplier is higher on Secret Spots than it admits to.
I played an Expert song on 4x this morning at a Secret Spot that had NO bonus to omiyage
-- just a 65% LP cost and doubled Event Points.  It gave me nearly 200 of each
omiyage.  I think I usually get around 70 or 80 *total* items from an EX song, and
that was 800 at only 4x.  That is close to what I would expect if it were also giving
extra items for the other boosts -- double for the doubled Event Points and
multiplied by (1/0.65) for the LP reduction.  That's probably not what it is doing,
but I'm definitely getting more than expected from Secret Spots.

--Robert

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited