[seiyuu:28708] Re: new Love Live event starts today

to "seiyuu@usagi.org" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from seiyuu@ml.usagi.org ("Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura")
subject [seiyuu:28708] Re: new Love Live event starts today
date Fri, 21 Jul 2017 00:48:37 +0000 (UTC)
On Thursday, July 20, 2017 5:16 PM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
seiyuu@usagi.org ("Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura") wrote:
>| All of my real teams have only three 'otasuke power' points --
>| the little microphone icons on the group pre-song screen.
> I wonder how this is calculated.  At first I thought it was
> the number of URs on the team, but it doesn't seem to be the case..
> My teams are 2 and 3.

I've heard it's some combination of the rarity of the cards on your team and the level
of their Skills.  My teams are generally 1-3 non-idolized URs plus a couple of SSRs
(sometimes idolized, sometimes not) and the rest is idolized SRs, with the
exception that a few teams have a Promo UR on them because the Promo UR is at skill
level 7 or 8 and is a perfect match for the team center's special ability -- for example,
I have the Party Dress Rin Promo UR (with high skill level) on my team that
has Cafe Maid Rin as a center, since Cafe Maid Rin grants a 6% bonus to 1st year students.
The Team Builder tells me that I don't have a stronger card for her slot.  Promo URs
supposedly count as Rs for rarity purposes, but the high skill level
probably helps make up for it on my teams.

My "I never really use it" team that's just my best card of each girl has 4 points
of otasuke power, but it has more URs than my regular teams do, since it's 3-color.

--Robert

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited