[seiyuu:28706] Re: new Love Live event starts today

to "seiyuu@usagi.org" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from seiyuu@ml.usagi.org ("Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura")
subject [seiyuu:28706] Re: new Love Live event starts today
date Thu, 20 Jul 2017 16:21:19 +0000 (UTC)
On Wednesday, July 19, 2017 9:22 PM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
> The new system seems like a team collaboration event.
> You have to do well as a team to get the points.
> I wonder how it will work..
>
> The Bang Dream multi-player songs are similar too.
> The group score counts (as does the individual scores).
> But if there is someone pretty bad, it does bring down
> the scores even if you do well.

It seems like there is an event points multiplier for how the overall group does on
the 'mission' (goal), as well as the more common multipliers from some other events.
I've gotten over 600 event points from a single EX song where everyone did well.

So far I have only seen "get this much combined score" and "get this much combined
'max combo'" as the group missions.

All of my real teams have only three 'otasuke power' points -- the little microphone
icons on the group pre-song screen.  When you are playing for combined score, it seems
to give the team a multiplier of +.01 for each point of that (so if everyone
has 3, the team gets (4x3=12) x1.12 score).  When you are playing for max combo, it
gives the team one 'save' for each point of power -- these are the ones you can buy
a few of for a bunch of gold during Medley Festival and Challenge Festival, to keep

you from breaking combo.  I had one match that started with 23 of these because everyone
else was apparently a whale.   (^_^)  But they won't save you from a Miss.

Teams seem to do better on the score missions unless the song is really easy.

You can get SS and SSS rankings on the mission if the team exceeds the goal by enough.
The rewards seem to be better in this case, though I've still sometimes gotten lame
things like 15k gold and 500 Friend Points, that's still pretty good for a
single song.  Someone reported getting a Scouting Ticket, but I've only seen gold,
Friend Points, teachers, white alpacas, and Nico siblings so far.

I like the fact that the chat room chibis are voiced.  (^_^)   So I can pick 'Faito
da yo!' on hard missions, or 'Dare ka tasukete!' on songs I suck at.   (^_^;;)

> Oh, a while back I played against the number 1 person during
> one of the score match events.  He died during an easy song,
> so I guess those guys at the top do a lot of suicides to get
> the quick points.
> http://www.usagi.org/TMP/scorematch20170513-01.jpg

I noticed that sometimes people just quit out (which looks like failure, I think)
of songs that they find too annoying or too hard to score well on, even though it
costs them LP, because they are worried about hurting their MMR -- the ranking relative

to everyone else, which gives stickers at the end of the event.  A lot of people seem
to dislike Jingle Bells Ga Tomaranai, so that might have happened here.

--Robert

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited