[seiyuu:28699] Re: Hanasaku Iroha festival...

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [seiyuu:28699] Re: Hanasaku Iroha festival...
date Thu, 13 Jul 2017 17:20:46 +0800
> So now it feels a little weird that my initial reaction was, "What is he talking
about?  I've never even heard of that."  (^_^)

> That's still mostly the case, but now I've Googled the name, so have a general idea.
Maybe it didn't get popular outside of Japan?

I must say quite popular, at least it trigger me to do this :
http://www.cuso4.org/photos/20120926-hnd/20120926-hnd-hnsk.htm

--
'CuSO4' Yung

Search field Search string