[seiyuu:28697] Re: Hanasaku Iroha festival...

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Johann Chua <johannconradchua@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:28697] Re: Hanasaku Iroha festival...
date Wed, 12 Jul 2017 20:25:55 +0800
--001a1140ec70f4b16e05541dea3b

The series was dubbed in Tagalog a couple of years ago. Usually don't
bother with currently airing in Japan anime series due to limited legal
streaming options. There's a few simulcasts on Animax Asia and Aniplus Asia.

On Jul 12, 2017 19:57, "Michael Studte" <izumi@iinet.net.au> wrote:

> LOL, well, it *was* before Crunchyroll was big, but it's on their list of
> shows now. It's a bit like Onegai Teacher, that it's got a very hardcore
> fanbase, but it was limited outside Japan at the time.
>
> It probably got ignored a bit because of the other really big show that
> season EVERYONE talked about, Anohana...
>

> On 12/07/2017 12:31 AM, Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura wrote:
>
>> So now it feels a little weird that my initial reaction was, "What is he
>> talking about?  I've never even heard of that."  (^_^)
>>

>> That's still mostly the case, but now I've Googled the name, so have a
>> general idea.  Maybe it didn't get popular outside of Japan?
>>
>> --Robert
>> deloura@yahoo.com
>>

>> On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 6:05 AM, Michael Studte <izumi@iinet.net.au>
>> wrote:
>> Quick follow-up, last year 10,000 people were there. Now I know why
>> everything is booking out like crazy.
>>
>> PA Works themselves even posted this video about it:
>> https://youtu.be/2qLc2roBCZk

--001a1140ec70f4b16e05541dea3b

Search field Search string

archive list