[seiyuu:28696] Re: Hanasaku Iroha festival...

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Michael Studte <izumi@iinet.net.au>
subject [seiyuu:28696] Re: Hanasaku Iroha festival...
date Wed, 12 Jul 2017 19:56:37 +0800
LOL, well, it *was* before Crunchyroll was big, but it's on their list of shows now.
It's a bit like Onegai Teacher, that it's got a very hardcore fanbase, but it was
limited outside Japan at the time.

It probably got ignored a bit because of the other really big show that season EVERYONE
talked about, Anohana...

On 12/07/2017 12:31 AM, Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura wrote:
> So now it feels a little weird that my initial reaction was, "What is he talking
about?  I've never even heard of that."  (^_^)

> That's still mostly the case, but now I've Googled the name, so have a general idea.
Maybe it didn't get popular outside of Japan?

> --Robert
> deloura@yahoo.com
>

> On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 6:05 AM, Michael Studte <izumi@iinet.net.au> wrote:
> Quick follow-up, last year 10,000 people were there. Now I know why everything is
booking out like crazy.

> PA Works themselves even posted this video about it:
> https://youtu.be/2qLc2roBCZk

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited