[seiyuu:28694] Re: Hanasaku Iroha festival...

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Michael Studte <izumi@iinet.net.au>
subject [seiyuu:28694] Re: Hanasaku Iroha festival...
date Tue, 11 Jul 2017 21:04:16 +0800
Quick follow-up, last year 10,000 people were there. Now I know why everything is
booking out like crazy.

PA Works themselves even posted this video about it:
https://youtu.be/2qLc2roBCZk

On 11/07/2017 8:57 PM, Michael Studte wrote:
> Hi everyone, hisashiburi...
>
> The 7th Annual Yuwaku Bombori Festival details are now up. Visit the
> home of Hanasaku Iroha.
> Period: 7/17-10/9
> Event on 7/17 & 10/8.
>
> http://yuwaku.gr.jp/event/919/
>
> The festival inspired by the anime is on again.
>
> Ryokans/Hotels in Yuwaku are already totally booked out in the few hours
> since the announcement. Kanazawa hotels are filling quickly.
>
> I managed to book a room in Kanazawa for the final event evening on 10/8...

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs