[seiyuu:28663] Re: new SIF event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Stephen Lee <usagi@softmagi.com>
subject [seiyuu:28663] Re: new SIF event
date Thu, 6 Apr 2017 01:44:18 +0800
Stephen Lee <usagi@softmagi.com> wrote:
> Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
> > This new event is a new one "Osanpo Rally".
> > I still don't understand the rules that much..
>
> There are two kinds of nodes: Story and Challenge.  Challenge is where
> you play songs and earn event score.  I presume reading Story nodes
> will open up more Challenge nodes, but right now the next story is
> time-locked until 24:00 tonight.

I re-read the rules.  Turns out that after you finish a story, you can
tap on the Story node again and it will give you missions (the
current ones are all clear a fixed song at rank S / combo S / 5 times)
with prizes attached to each.

There is only one Challenge node, and it gives a random song (1 out
of 9 event songs) each time you play.  It is where you try to go for a
high score for the event high score ranking and you get a prize for
clearing the node 5, 10 and 25 times.

If you try to clear each node 5 times (to get the prize stone) with 4x
LP you can burn through a lot of LP.  Not sure if this means the score
will grow quickly, or people will not play at 4x, or not go for the
prize stones...

--
Stephen Lee <usagi@softmagi.com>

Search field Search string