[seiyuu:28653] Re: BanG Dream Girls Band Party

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:28653] Re: BanG Dream Girls Band Party
date Thu, 23 Mar 2017 12:47:43 -0700
Mini, uh, probably not a good idea. My iPad Air 1 has gotten a bit slower in the last
2 OS updates (where they added in more multitasking), almost certainly due to RAM
constraints. It plays the game fine, but I can detect slowdowns in LLSIF at times,

especially in the EN version (not sure how KLabs messes up the EN version so much).

(lately, I haven’t been seriously going at the EN LLSIF as hard because they’re
still slogging through some of the original µ’s single events)

> On Mar 23, 2017, at 8:48 AM, Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura <seiyuu@usagi.org> wrote:
>
> I keep thinking about starting to play it, but playing two SIF accounts already
takes up a lot of time.  Also, my SIF tablet would have to be backed up and have its
operating system updated, and I'm concerned about how SIF might behave on an old
> tablet with a more modern operating system.  It's a iPad Mini tablet.  No number
on that, so it's old.  It would suck to upgrade and then find out SIF didn't run properly
any more under old hardware with a new OS.  Also not positive the hardware can
> handle Girls Band Party.
>
> Again, I do keep thinking about it, though.
>

> --Robert

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited