[seiyuu:28651] Re: BanG Dream Girls Band Party

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:28651] Re: BanG Dream Girls Band Party
date Thu, 23 Mar 2017 02:41:37 -0700
We’re missing Mimorin’s band (Glitter Green); I hope they add that one in later.
:P

Still trying to figure it out a bit (need to level up my Japanese skill too. :P ).
I can beat most hard songs; the hold and slide notes are killing me (the flick up
notes are kinda fun).

The cut-ins are way in the background, so they don’t obscure the notes like they
do in LLSIF. So I leave them on, too.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited