[seiyuu:28594] Re: Mon Dora Channel

to "seiyuu@usagi.org" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from seiyuu@ml.usagi.org ("Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura")
subject [seiyuu:28594] Re: Mon Dora Channel
date Mon, 19 Dec 2016 05:19:31 +0000 (UTC)
On Sunday, December 18, 2016 12:31 AM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:

Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
> They had a corner where each person (Sawako, Mr Umezu, Risako)
> did 40 draws in the game.  The person who had the least number of
> super rare character had to sing (and dance) PPAP (pen pineapple
> apple pen).

I had never heard of PPAP until a friend started making Facebook posts about it.
Still don't quite understand why it has become so popular, even after watching the
Youtube clip of it.  PPAP was even recently added to the PS4 karaoke program I use!

--Robert

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited