[seiyuu:28593] Re: current Love Live event

to "seiyuu@usagi.org" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from seiyuu@ml.usagi.org ("Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura")
subject [seiyuu:28593] Re: current Love Live event
date Mon, 19 Dec 2016 05:17:16 +0000 (UTC)
On Friday, December 16, 2016 4:57 PM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
> The score prizes are much harder than the ranking prizes.
> You need the combos, plus the good cards to begin with.

I usually end up in Tier 3 on the (new) scoring part, though sometimes only Tier 4.
So normally I get 1 or 2 SR seals and 20 R seals per event.

>| I've never gotten rid of a non-duplicate SR or higher yet.
>| Might never do it.
> I didn't until now.  I have too many SRs and it takes too
> long to scroll through them.  Also I just want to "finish"
> trying to get all the Kotori (both 60 and 80), so I'll use
> the "unwanted" SRs to get seals.

It would be hard to get rid of the event SRs, after the amount of effort you put in
to get them in the first place.  But if you have a goal like "get all the Kotori cards"
(as you do), then that makes sense.  I don't have a specific goal like that,
though I would like to have a UR of each member.  Ha ha.  Maybe I need a more realistic
goal.  (^_^)

--Robert

Search field Search string

archive list