[seiyuu:28585] Re: current Love Live event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:28585] Re: current Love Live event
date Fri, 09 Dec 2016 00:40:48 -0800
The reduction in getting support is probably just in line with the upgrade of buying
certain support. That wouldn’t surprise me to drive more purchases of that upgrade.

> On Dec 8, 2016, at 11:02 PM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
>
> The current Love Live event is the medley festival,
> and they added a new feature that will let you change songs.
> It's expensive (50k) and you can only use it 10 times per medley.
>
> All the songs are Aqours songs, and some of the blue songs
> are pretty difficult.  I can't do Strawberry Trapper,
> so I always switch when that comes up.  So far, the worst
> has been 4 times in a row.  I've had many 3 in a rows..
> Also the new song (with Ruby on the cover) is pretty difficult too.
>
> Luckily the pace is pretty slow so far.
> There haven't been many 10 day medley festivals so it's hard
> to compare, but this one should end way below 70k.
>
>  http://www.usagi.org/doi-bin/llcutoff.pl?me=80,85
>
> Also it feels like they lowered the probabilities of the
> support characters.  I'm not getting that much supports at all.
> But I've gotten a lot of gold prizes.
> I've gotten 7 golds out of 120 prizes.
>
> --
> Hitoshi Doi