[seiyuu:28583] Re: next Love Live event

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:28583] Re: next Love Live event
date Wed, 23 Nov 2016 01:16:22 -0800
It’s back up and it looks like they will extend EN event for one more day.

> On Nov 22, 2016, at 6:15 PM, Robert DeLoura <seiyuu@usagi.org> wrote:

took it down to fix a recruit box that was missing some cards, and refunded everyone
who used it.&nbsp; But when it came back up, the game would hang after every song

and you would gain nothing.&nbsp; Oops.</p>
comes back up soon.</p>

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited