[seiyuu:28545] Re: Inoue Kikuko in NAS Expo 2016

to "seiyuu@usagi.org" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from Joe Petrow <joepetrow@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:28545] Re: Inoue Kikuko in NAS Expo 2016
date Mon, 24 Oct 2016 19:13:40 +0900
--001a1143bc4e6b2ffa053f99a523

On Monday, October 24, 2016, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:

> Now what would my event report look like in 2036?

"I had to pitch today (finally getting the hang of the knuckleball), but I
bought a new holodrone that I wanted to test before using it on something
important, so I sent it off to record the Saber Marionette J 40th
Anniversary Event.

Inoue Kikuko came out and said "17 sai desu!" I erased the recording."

Someone else.
> Ono-san is not interested in Kikuko any more.
> Still seems to be interested in Hisakawa Aya though.

Probably the only person I would go slightly out of my way to see now.

  - Joe

--001a1143bc4e6b2ffa053f99a523

Search field Search string

archive list