[seiyuu:28521] Re: Kotori birthday decorations in Akiba

to "seiyuu@usagi.org" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from Joe Petrow <joepetrow@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:28521] Re: Kotori birthday decorations in Akiba
date Mon, 26 Sep 2016 17:08:29 +0900
--047d7b87371c2ddf44053d64a2ab

The Yamanote train I am on now is 100% Love Live advertisements for the
Mu's Bluray. Never thought I'd see an entire train decked out in seiyuu...

On Wednesday, September 14, 2016, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:

> On Monday night I remembered that it was Kotori's birthday,
> so I went to Akihabara to check if there were decorations
> for her birthday at the game centers.
> Luckily there were some.
> It wasn't as big as the previous years, but they still
> displayed a lot of Kotori figures and such.
>
>   http://akiba-search.net/snap/?20160912
>
> The next Love Live birthdays are 9/19 (Riko) and 9/21 (Ruby).
> They extended the Love Live Sunshine campaigns at Sega,
> and they said they will be passing out birthday postcards
> for Riko and Ruby.
>
>   http://akiba-search.net/snap/?20160905
>
> --
> Hitoshi Doi