[seiyuu:28501] Re: Pokemon Go and other games (was Re: Re: current Love Live event)

to "seiyuu@usagi.org" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from Joe Petrow <joepetrow@gmail.com>
subject [seiyuu:28501] Re: Pokemon Go and other games (was Re: Re: current Love Live event)
date Mon, 5 Sep 2016 19:29:17 +0900
--001a1146a17a078a87053bc0279d

On Thursday, September 1, 2016, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:

> seiyuu@usagi.org <javascript:;> (Robert Wesley Angelo) wrote:
> |
> | So you are playing Pokemon Go! I had been wondering.
> | Here I have been looking everywhere I go to see if anyone is playing.
>
> It's an interesting game.
> I wish the Pokemon are voiced, but it seems like Pikachuu
> is the only one that is voiced.  All the other pokemon are
> machine sounds.
> I try to walk around 5km per day.
>
> In Tokyo, there were many many players at the beginning.
> Just about everyone on the street was playing.
> Now, it seems to have died down a bit, but there are still
> many people playing.

You need to come out to my neck of the woods. (^-^;

Last year I could walk around Enoshima around 7pm and see maybe two people
that weren't residents. Today it's closer to 200, just about all of them
playing Pokemon Go, thanks to rumors of lots of rare Pokemon in the area. I
hear so much Chinese that I sometimes forget what country I'm in...

  - Joe

--001a1146a17a078a87053bc0279d

Search field Search string

archive list