[seiyuu:28488] Re: AniGe- Eleven

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:28488] Re: AniGe- Eleven
date Wed, 24 Aug 2016 10:48:51 -0700
Anige Eleven is subtitled in English on Daisuki.net (free anime streaming service;
though now there’s a premium level). They remove the old episodes (licensing
issue), but the timeframe is about 1 week or so (in line with the YouTube page), so

if the less Japanese enabled people want to watch, sign up for a free account.

I’ve been too lazy to watch/rip them.

--Tim

> On Aug 23, 2016, at 11:56 PM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
>
> Too many games to play..
> Too many things to watch/listen to..
>
> Anyone watching the TV show called "AniGe- Eleven"?
>
> AniGe Eleven is a weekly 30 minute TV show featuring seiyuu and
> anime/game related guests.  The host of the program is Kubo Yurika
> (voice of Hanayo in Love Live).
>
> This show is broadcast on BS11, but it is also available on youtube
> for two weeks.
> The BS11 youtube page is as follows.
>
>  https://www.youtube.com/user/BS11index
>
> Each show opens with a short talk between Yurika and an animated deer,
> named Jessica, voiced by Hayama Ikumi.
> Then the guests come, and the rest of the show is mostly a talk
> between Yurika and the guests.
>
> There is also some video reports of anime/game events,
> or video messages by seiyuu and artists.
>
> At the end of each show, Yurika draws a picture of the guest
> along with some message that she learned from the talk.
>
> This week's broadcast (episode 46 on 8/25) will have Igarashi Hiromi
> and Hata Sawako as guests.
>
> Right now the two "official" episodes on youtube are 44 and 45.
>
> Episode 44 had the seiyuu Machico as a guest.
> It also had a video report of Wonder Festival 2016 Natsu.
> There was also a few minutes of video about Kubo Yurika's
> second single.  It had some comments by Yurika, plus they
> showed about one minute of the promo video of "Summer Chance".
>
> Episode 45 had a producer of the game Summons Board as the guest.
> There was also a video report of ACGHK 2016, an anime/game
> event in Hong Kong.  They showed the Gundam and Star Wars booths,
> and several of the cosplayers.
> There was also a video report of the CD event by Aisaka Yuuka
> (in Animate).  There were some clips of her singing, as well
> as a message.
>
> I see some of the Love Live seiyuu as guests on previous episodes,
> so I might try to find those (unofficial videos)..
>
> --
> Hitoshi Doi
>                         " this space for rent "
> http://www.usagi.org/doi/                                    doi@usagi.org