[seiyuu:28486] Re: current Love Live event

to "seiyuu@usagi.org" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from seiyuu@ml.usagi.org ("Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura")
subject [seiyuu:28486] Re: current Love Live event
date Wed, 24 Aug 2016 16:57:09 +0000 (UTC)
On Wednesday, August 24, 2016 9:42 AM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:

> Just did 4 draws of the second year Muse students.
>
> - 3 SRs (3 Umi)
> - 1 UR (1 Umi)
> - 3 SRs (2 Kotori, 1 Umi)
> - 1 SSR (1 Umi)

There is a terrible lack of Honoka in those pulls.  (^_^)   I imagine you were more
disappointed at the low number of Kotoris.

> It seems the SRs are easier than before.

For the boxes that include SSRs, that is true.  The ones that only have R/SR/UR are
still 90% / 9% / 1%.  But the ones that have SSRs are 80% / 15% / 4% / 1%.  The chance
of a non-R is twice as high (20% SR or higher instead of 10%), and the chance of
an SR is up quite a lot too (from 9% to 15%)

You can see the percentages for a given box by going to the scouting page and tapping
the button on the sample image on the left side, before they start showing you what
the new cards look like.  Maybe that still works when the button isn't visible.
It should bring up a description of what's in the box, and the percentages are shown
near the top of the page.

> I wonder when they'll start doing the special draws
> for the Aqours students.  I want the first years.

If I had to pick a single year to pull from, it would be first year.  But I would
also pull from Smile.  CYaRoN! would be the best box for me right now, though, as
it would have both Chika and Ruby, and I don't dislike You.

It's still weird typing You's name in an English sentence.

--Robert

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited