[seiyuu:28481] Re: current Love Live event

to "seiyuu@usagi.org" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from seiyuu@ml.usagi.org ("Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura")
subject [seiyuu:28481] Re: current Love Live event
date Mon, 22 Aug 2016 15:59:22 +0000 (UTC)
I'm going to try making this response in 'plain text' instead of 'rich text' and see
if that cuts down on the weird characters.

On Monday, August 22, 2016 12:43 AM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:

> The new Love Live event has already started.. and the pace is again very high.

When I saw it was going to be both Umi and Maki, I expected a bloodbath.  (^_^)

> Also the Challenge Festival burns up the gold (money) very fast.
> I'll have to stop adding the experience points bonus for each game.

When I'm low on gold, I just use +EventPoints.  Normally I also use +XP.  This time
around, I'm trying out adding the Increased Chance Of Gold And Silver prizes, but
only on the 5th round, as it is very expensive and allegedly has the most impact in

that round.

>| You's hair color is like Kotori (the characters have some
>| similarities too), but Hanamaru's is more brown.
>| Also, You has blue eyes, but Hanamaru has yellow eyes (like Rin).
> I think You reminds me more of Hanayo than Kotori.. appearance wise.
> Also I think I would like Hanamaru if she didn't use her "zura" so much.

I didn't mean You had a lot of physical similarity to Kotori (outside of hair color),
but that they're both rarely the center of what goes on, and both design outfits,
and that sort of thing.  A similar character, but not that similar in appearance.

Not sure what I think about Hanamaru.  She has a lot of Hanayo traits, and her "zura"
feels a little like Rin's "nya", which I strongly disliked at first but grew to enjoy.

>| The insert song from episode 6 (which is in the Special section)..
> Oh, I didn't even notice that there was a special song
> on the Aqours side!
> The game is getting too complex to navigate around.

I end up playing Easy songs accidentally, due to switching between the Muse and Aqours
sides, as that resets you to Easy each time.  That sometimes happened before, but
I didn't run afoul of it as often until the Aqours update.

> As for the Love Live Sunshine TV anime, it's very similar
> to the first season of the original, but it's starting to
> get very good.
> I like to OP song a lot.  Better than the Love Live OPs.

I like it, but haven't thought about it in comparison to the original series songs.
Also like Kimeta Yo Hand In Hand, which is the Insert Song from the end of the first
episode.  Aozora Jumping Heart (OP) just turned up in PS4 Joysound Karaoke this
past week, so I'm hoping Kimeta is next.

Timothy Yeh wrote:

> Lets just say I dont want to look at my iPad right now after fighting to get
to 40k points
> in a token event, at the old scoring

Have an idolized version of this event's Chika, and an extra regular version sitting
on JP, so must have gone for 40k in the Japanese run of the event.  Couldn't bring
myself to grind that many points with the available EX song list on EN, though.
Stopped at 33k, which was enough to idolize both Chika and Riko.  About 10k of that
was on the last day.

--Robert

Search field Search string

archive list