[seiyuu:28461] Re: Love Live game

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:28461] Re: Love Live game
date Sat, 16 Jul 2016 21:35:29 -0700
I picked up a few draws after the update…was hoping to get some of the Sunshine
girls to do some draws for me at Anime Expo, but alas, that opportunity didn’t present
itself.

Ended up with a UR Smile Chika, UR Cool Riko, an idolized SR Cool Dia, Idolized SR
Cool RIko, SSR Ruby, among other things. It was 5 or 6 draws on the Aqours side (did
a couple of µ’s draws and a blue voucher draw as well).

--Tim

> On Jul 16, 2016, at 7:25 PM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
>
> The first event with the "new" Love Live game ended.
> I was in Hawaii for most of it, and the timezone difference
> made it harder than expected.  With the event ending at 15:00 JST,
> that's 20:00 in Hawaii.  I though it would be great, but not when
> you have a dinner scheduled with other people..
> Anyway I got my score way above the cutoff before that,
> so I was safe.
>
> It seems we'll need to get three of the first cards
> in order to get two of the second for these new two card events.
> Of course with the new game rules, the SRs don't mean as much
> as before, and you can always use 20 seals as the second SR.
> Also the probabilities of the SRs in the drawings changed,
> so it's much easier to get the SRs.
> I got 4 SRs in one 11 card draw.
>
> During the last event, I got a lot of Aqours R cards,
> as the prizes after each game and also the daily free draws.
> I already have 7 Rs that have been transformed and 6 single Rs.
> That's not counting the 8 "first live present" Rs that I got
> for playing a song with one of the Aqours members on the team.
>
> I still have 31 blue tickets and 22 green tickets that I haven't
> used yet.  The blues are only good for Muse.  I don't know if
> I should use the greens for Muse or Aqours.
>
> --
> Hitoshi Doi
>                          " this space for rent "
> http://www.usagi.org/doi/                                    doi@usagi.org