[seiyuu:28446] Re: Love Live event 74

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com>
subject [seiyuu:28446] Re: Love Live event 74
date Wed, 29 Jun 2016 22:11:27 -0700
I got 0 tickets. :P

I’m going to pray that the Sunshine girls being in LA in a couple of days will turn
my luck. I’m hoping they let me have them do 10+1 draws for me. ww

(I will waste all my loveca if they do draws)

--Tim

> On Jun 29, 2016, at 9:47 PM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
>
> seiyuu@usagi.org ("Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura") wrote:
> |
> | Have had ridiculously good luck with Scouting Tickets in this event.
> | I've gotten three scouting tickets THAT GAVE ME SRs, some that gave
> | me the usual garbage, and one that gave me a UR.
>
> It seems like I'm getting a high number of tickets this event.
> Didn't use any yet.  I'm holding on to all my tickets until
> after the big software update next week.
>
> --
> Hitoshi Doi
>                          " this space for rent "
> http://www.usagi.org/doi/                                    doi@usagi.org