[seiyuu:28419] Re: Love Live SIF big update

to "seiyuu@usagi.org" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from seiyuu@ml.usagi.org ("Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura")
subject [seiyuu:28419] Re: Love Live SIF big update
date Tue, 31 May 2016 15:48:21 +0000 (UTC)
On Monday, May 30, 2016 9:11 AM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
> I think the green songs are the hardest set this time,
> or I'm pretty unlucky.  I don't seem to get any "all easy"
> sets for the green set.

(talking about EX only) Well, Mogyutto and Kimi No Kuse Ni are pretty easy.  I've
gotten a full combo on After School Navigators and Donna Toki Mo Zutto before, but
it's pretty rare.  The rest, probably never.  I hate playing Jun'ai Lens.

In Smile, Natsuiro and Ai Wa Taiyou are pretty easy, and Mahoutsukai isn't bad...
mess up Natsu, Owaranaide more than expected, am getting close on Cutie Panther, and
may possibly have gotten Trouble Busters once or twice before (but not during this

event).  Music START and Koi No Signal Rin Rin Rin are songs I've never comboed.

In Cool, No Brand Girls is probably the only one that's reasonably reliable for me.
Getting better at Diamond Princess, and got Yuuki No Reason for the first time last
night.  For some reason I regularly blow the intro notes to Ano Ne Ganbare, but
the rest is easy.  Despise playing Loveless World and Loneliest Baby.

> The event ends tomorrow, and the pace is pretty low,
> with the cutoff heading toward 62k or so.

I ended in the low 60k range, if I remember correctly. With 30 minutes left the Tier
2 border was a little more than 6k behind me, so didn't play for that last bit and
am not sure exactly where it ended.  On the other hand, I had to push to around
92-94k on EN to get Tier 2 (not Tier 1!) for Nico the day before.

> For this medley festival, I don't think they messed with the
> probabilities of the support or prizes, but I've been getting
> more gold prizes than before.  I also got a gold-gold for the
> first time in one medley.

I'll send you my data later.  Didn't notice any more interesting prizes than usual.

On EN though, I'd gotten a scouting ticket about every 40 games (playing 3xEX) for
the first 80 or so, but then got 3 scouting tickets in the last 11 games.  That was
a weird run of luck.

> http://pooky.usagi.org/scans/anime/love-live/SIF/game/sif-scorematch01.png
> http://pooky.usagi.org/scans/anime/love-live/SIF/game/sif-scorematch02.png

I hope when they do the big update for Aqours and make EX a normal difficulty rating,
they change Score Match to have the same song list on all four difficulties.  I don't
remember getting to play No Exit Orion or Sayounara E Sayonara in that Score
Match, because I don't think they were available on EX.

--Robert

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited