[seiyuu:28409] Re: Love Live SIF big update

to "seiyuu@usagi.org" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from seiyuu@ml.usagi.org ("Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura")
subject [seiyuu:28409] Re: Love Live SIF big update
date Tue, 24 May 2016 04:58:36 +0000 (UTC)
On Monday, May 23, 2016 8:27 PM, Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org> wrote:
> The current Love Live event is the last one in the current rotation.
> It seems the scores are getting lower and lower for the recent events,
> and this one is no exception.
> But this medley festival has some harder songs than the previous ones.

I was pleased to see Mi Wa u'sic No Mi in the list.  Had been enjoying that one on

EX, and now still get to play it during the event.

> I still don't recognize the Sunshine girls.

I recognize Chika, Ruby, You, Mari (by hair color) and Dia (by the mole on her face),

but don't have the other four memorized yet.  Don't have any of their last names memorized.

Still haven't decided if "ganba-Ruby" is nauseating or cute.

The phrase seems to be gaining popularity.  Think "cute" is winning,

but I like Ruby's character design.

> | - Expert songs are being added to the normal songs, and a new
> |   Master difficulty is being added
> Probably too hard for me.

Looking forward to trying it.  Almost all of the Expert songs are at least
safe enough that one strong healer is enough to avoid risk of failure, at this
point.  Master will probably change that.

Think the songs I'm still afraid of on a bad day are Heart To Heart, Otomeshiki,
and Kokuhaku Biyori Desu.

--Robert

Search field Search string

archive list