[seiyuu:28379] Re: Chihara Minori on Anime Pia Channel tonight

to "seiyuu@usagi.org" <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from seiyuu@ml.usagi.org ("Robert .Nykkel. DeLoura")
subject [seiyuu:28379] Re: Chihara Minori on Anime Pia Channel tonight
date Thu, 21 Apr 2016 15:29:59 +0000 (UTC)
------=_Part_3849474_1821822037.1461252599252

On Wednesday, April 20, 2016 10:45 PM, Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com> wrote:

> Chihara Minori? I think we need to take your seiyuu fan card away if you =
don=E2=80=99t know who she is. :P

You're welcome to it.=C2=A0 Until I started paying attention to the Love Li=
ve seiyuu over the past year or so, the last time I paid any careful attent=
ion to who was doing what was back when names like Hisakawa Aya, Kouda Mari=
ko, Inoue Kikuko and Megumi Hayashibara were big.=C2=A0 I literally have ne=
ver heard of Chihara Minori, nor does that bother me.

> (probably first came to the spotlight when she played Nagato Yuki from Su=
zumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, but she=E2=80=99s done so many roles
> and sang so many theme songs that it=E2=80=99d be hard to cull a list wit=
hout leaving out significant roles)

Never heard of the role, nor the show.

CuSO4 wrote:> Tenjou Tenge - Natsume Aya
> Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu (and spin-offs) - Nagato Yuki
> Minamike - Minami Chiaki
> Garei-Zero - Tsuchimiya Kagura
> Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon - Horizon
> Kyoukai no Kanata - Mase Mitsuki
> Date a Live II - Izayoi Miku
Haven't heard of any of these shows, either.=C2=A0 Until I started playing =
School Idol Festival (and then watched Love Live, which led to watching som=
e other shows), I'd probably been out of touch with current anime for 10 ye=
ars or so.=C2=A0 I don't go to anime conventions any more, but still think =
about it from time to time... had thought about going to the local one that=
 happened about a month ago, except it conflicted with going to Japan for t=
he first time in 12 years, so obviously the trip won out.=C2=A0=C2=A0 (^_^)

Am subscribed to Crunchyroll Premium now, which gives me the chance to catc=
h up on some of this, but haven't taken the time to sit down and watch much=
 of anything outside of Love Live and its concerts in the last month or so.
--Robert DeLouradeloura@yahoo.com

------=_Part_3849474_1821822037.1461252599252

Search field Search string

archive list