[seiyuu:28378] Re: Chihara Minori on Anime Pia Channel tonight

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [seiyuu:28378] Re: Chihara Minori on Anime Pia Channel tonight
date Thu, 21 Apr 2016 19:18:16 +0800
> Timothy Yeh <tenton@mac.com> wrote:
> | Chihara Minori?
> | I think we need to take your seiyuu fan card away if you don’t
> | know who she is. :P
> She was in a lot of anime a few years ago, but recently
> she's not in that many.  Maybe she's too "old" already.

Agreed.  Recently anime kantoku tends to use younger seiyuu for most characters.

> But I think she's one of the best singers among the seiyuu.

Agreed.  Many seiyuu have their artist debut and release CD, but only
a hamdful are really good singer.  Minorin is one.  Paradise Lost is
very good.  Yuki Muon Madobe Nite was very famous.  Her triplet song
(with Taneda Risa & Yamaoka Yuri) Yakusoku no Kizuna went viral for
quit a while.  And she can sing live !

Chihara Minori :
Tenjou Tenge - Natsume Aya
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu (and spin-offs) - Nagato Yuki
Minamike - Minami Chiaki
Garei-Zero - Tsuchimiya Kagura
Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon - Horizon
Kyoukai no Kanata - Mase Mitsuki