[seiyuu:28372] Re: Winter 2016 anime

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from Bradley Huffaker <bhuffake@caida.org>
subject [seiyuu:28372] Re: Winter 2016 anime
date Mon, 18 Apr 2016 11:41:43 -0700
Winter
    boku dake ga inai machi (recommands to non anime pplz)
    hai to gensou no grimgar (although it is sllloowww)
    Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!
    gate (less then first season)
    Akagami no Shirayukihime (mostly for closer)
    Dimension W (disliked ending)

Spring
    Netoge-no-Yome-wa-Onnanoko-ja-Nai-to-Omotta
    Bungou-Stray-Dogs (silly)
    Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu (fun/unexpected)
    Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress (over look the zombies for the art/world)
    Macross Delta  (much more enjoy/hate with this one.
	would watch it at all with out the nestalgia)
    watching cause son enjoys
	Joker-Game
	Big Order

--
    the value of a world model is not how accurately it captures reality
    but how often it leads us to take appropriate action

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs