[seiyuu:28371] Re: Spring 2016 anime

to seiyuu@usagi.org
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject [seiyuu:28371] Re: Spring 2016 anime
date Mon, 18 Apr 2016 13:24:54 +0800
> Now onto the spring 2016 anime..
> "Bear \"replicant\" Powell" <replicant@triad.rr.com> wrote:
> |
> | For Spring 2016 I am giving chances to these.
> | Gakusen Toshi Asterisk 2nd Season
> | Boku no Hero Academia
> | Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
> | Hundred
> | Flying Witch
> | Sousei no Onmyouji
> | Anne Happy
> | Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?
> | Shounen Maid
> | Sansha Sanyou
> | Big Order

Am watching :
Macross Delta - sentai idol group (^_^).  The "delta" symbol is hard to type.
Pan de Peace! - 5 min, bread-friend (^_^)
Pretty Guardian SailorMoon Crystal Season III - not so interesting....
Bakuon!! - quite good so far
Unhappy Go Lucky! (AKA Anne Happy) - quite good so far
Kuromukuro - might drop soon
Netoge no yome ha onnanoko janaitoomotta? - so far so good
Kanbaeri of the Iron Fortress - might drop soon
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 2 - very good
Sakamoto desuka ? - so far so good
Concrete Revolutio The Last Song - ok
Mayoiga - might drop soon
The Asterisk War 2nd Season - ok
High School Fleet - previous known as Haifuri, name changed after the
end of first episode airing. Great ! Garupan-ish, Kancolle-ish.
Flying Witch - quite good so far

--
'CuSO4' Yung

Search field Search string