[seiyuu:28366] Re: Winter 2016 anime

to <seiyuu@usagi.org>
from "Bear \"replicant\" Powell" <replicant@triad.rr.com>
subject [seiyuu:28366] Re: Winter 2016 anime
date Thu, 14 Apr 2016 23:28:53 -0400
For Winter 2016 I watched these 3 shows and enjoyed them.
Dagashi Kashi
Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!

For Spring 2016 I am giving chances to these.
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk 2nd Season
Boku no Hero Academia
Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
Hundred
Flying Witch
Sousei no Onmyouji
Anne Happy
Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?
Shounen Maid
Sansha Sanyou
Big Order

Some are a touch darker than I normally like, but they
have caught my attention.

Bear "replicant" Powell
"If it doesnt challenge you, it doesnt change you." - Fred DeVito

Playing: Dark Souls, Skate
Testing: BMX The Game, Camelot Unchained, Wreckfest

03/20/2016  7 Month Weigh In: 182 lbs (105 lbs Lost)